Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1353 København K, Bygning: 18.2.12
Anne Rasmussen is a Professor at the Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen. In addition, she is also affiliated to the Department of Public Administration, Leiden University and a Fellow at the Montesquieu Institute.
Her current research analyzes decision-making, political parties, interest representation and political responsiveness in the European Union and its member states. Furthermore, she has a strong interest in research design and methodology as well as in the US political system. She is the Principal Investigator of the GovLis Project (www.govlis.eu) which links data on interest groups, public opinion and decision-making, and she has previously received research grants from organizations such as the European Commission, the European Consortium for Political Research, the British Council, the European Science Foundation and the Danish and Dutch Research Councils. A list of current and previous research projects can be found here.
- British Journal of Political Science
- European Integration Online Papers
- European Journal of Communication
- European Journal of Political Research
- European Political Science Review
- European Union Politics
- Interest Groups and Advocacy
- Journal of Common Market Studies
- Journal of European Integration
- Journal of European Public Policy
- Journal of Legislative Studies
- Party Politics
- West European Politics
She has taught courses on interest representation and public policy, comparative politics, research design, methodology, European Union politics and policy, and economics.