Political Futures in the Anthropocene
The Department of Political Science would like to invite you to Political Futures in the Anthropocene - a one-day interdisciplinary conference on climate change and the future of democracy. The conference brings together world-leading experts to provide their unique perspectives and stimulate dialogue on the ecological crisis, the future of politics, activism, technology, art, and planetary history.
- Romand Coles, Australian Catholic University
- Dehlia Hannah, Aalborg University - Copenhagen
- Alf Hornborg, Lund University
- Theresa Scavenius, Aalborg University - Copenhagen
- Oliver Morton, The Economist and independent author
- Rens van Munster, Danish Institute for International Studies
- Eva Lövbrand, Linköping University
- Minik Rosing, University of Copenhagen
- Opening remarks by Dan Jørgensen, Minister for Climate and Energy
You can view the preliminary programme here.
The event has been held and registration is no longer possible.