Political Futures in the Anthropocene
The Department of Political Science would like to invite you to Political Futures in the Anthropocene - a one-day interdisciplinary conference on climate change and the future of democracy. The conference brings together world-leading experts to provide their unique perspectives and stimulate dialogue on the ecological crisis, the future of politics, activism, technology, art, and planetary history.
- Romand Coles, Australian Catholic University
- Dehlia Hannah, Aalborg University - Copenhagen
- Alf Hornborg, Lund University
- Theresa Scavenius, Aalborg University - Copenhagen
- Oliver Morton, The Economist and independent author
- Rens van Munster, Danish Institute for International Studies
- Eva Lövbrand, Linköping University
- Minik Rosing, University of Copenhagen
- Opening remarks by Dan Jørgensen, Minister for Climate and Energy
You can view the preliminary programme here.
The conference is open to the public, but seating is limited. Secure your place now by registering here no later than November 25, 2019.